Latest quotes | Random quotes | Latest comments | Add quote

P.E. Morris

You are 87% water; the other 13% keeps you from drowning.

quote by P.E. MorrisReport problemRelated quotes
Added by Lucian Velea
Comment! | Vote! | Copy! | In Romanian

Share
 

If you know another quote, please submit it.

Search


Recent searches | Top searches