He Broke My Heart
He had my heart... he tore it apart..... i though he loved me.... but that was not as the eye could see.... now i greave in harmful ways.. im bleeding love and now my dead body, it lays....... on thorns as my tears turn into blood, and my body descenegrates to mud... will i ever feel love again? nope, i still get shivers down my back and my lips are cracked, and my heart is torn because too many has been worn
Finding The Lost
• Finding the lost; the lost is definitely in sight. Ignoring the right will always be wrong, and the right you doubt will always be wrong.
• Wishing for the right will not get you anywhere; you have to do it yourself. Don't be afraid to ask for help.
• Catching fire is not very smart; avoiding it, well, it makes a little more sense. Don't take my word for it, just follow your heart.
• Classical music is not just for listening; it does way much more than that. Your intelligence level gets higher, and helps you to sleep.
• The wisest decision is always right, even if it may seem not. Come close to the beast, and you'll get roasted hot.