A willow in the wind
To sing you one last song
sad and lonely as a lost widow
as a willow crying on a cliff
bitter, bitter goes the song
as a silky snake sneaking down
on the banks of a cold stream
sneaking silently down the cliff
slower, slower runs the song
deeper deeper round the wood
of the darkest spots of the ego
wild, wild, sneaky, sneaky ends the song
Man & woman (1) 12 / 18
1) A woman is the outer skin of a man.
2) A woman is the wood and the man is the hunter.
3) A woman is a man's shadow so how can she lead him?
4) A woman is a man's inhale
5) A woman has two arms.
One for her lover./ and the other for his defeat.
6) A woman's kiss is to get into her man's heart
but a man's kiss is to get into his woman's down part convex.
7) A man sleeps in a woman's lap only to leave her play with his head.
8) The pride of a woman lies in her magic.
Who can ask a magician for his secrets! !
9) A woman in love loses her mind, but a man in love loses his sight.
10) A woman may marry for motherhood, but aman marry for his eroticism.
Man & woman (3) 12 / 26 / ooo in bed
1) In bed a man's fail bring a woman's sorrow, but a woman's fail bring man's
2) In bed the hard part ends soft, but the soft parts end hard
3) A pole and a drench/ in bed the pole is bare and dry, but the drench is full
of fluid and shade
4) In bed the hard part ends thirsty, but the soft part ends full
5) In bed a woman cares for her inner part, but a man cares for external.
6) In bed one with monthly period, but the other is with daily one.
7) In bed a woman dries her body, but a man sweats salty water.
8) In bed the soft part shrinks deeper, but the hard part struts out
9) in bed a woman topping her man can smell another woman smell
10) In bed a silent woman angers her man, but a silent man arouse his.
Man & woman (2) 12 / 26 / ooo
1) A woman marries the strong man, but never loves him.
A man loves the strong woman but never marries her
2) A woman loves by her heart, but a man love thru his eyes.
3) A woman in love loses her mind, but a man in love loses his sight.
4) A woman traps her man thru her silence, but he traps her thru gestures
5) A woman leads a man to bed by her scent and smiles, but he leads herto
his bed thru his whispers.
6) A wman's jealousy is tamed, a man's is wild but short.
7) A woman may keep her man only as a gaurd, but he keeps her only forher
8) A woman's life goal is a home, but a man's goal is his desir
9) U reward a woman u satisfy her desire, but u reward amn u satisfy his
10) A man without a woman is blind in a jungle, but a woman without a man
is a miarable single.